Sunday, March 13, 2011

Huan ying guang ling!

Hello, opening up this place again!

Right now it's 4plus in the morning and I'm helping Steven with his testimonial. Such a good friend I know. Haha though I know it's highly unlikely that you'll be reading this, still wanna let you know I'm missing you k! Please do not choose IT fair over me the next time round if not I can't guarantee that I'll be this forgiving. =)

Ooo, DJJ too! Hahaha she was the one who compelled me to visit this blogging world once again. Sorry for not letting you know earlier but yea, I felt that that place of yours could provide you with the means of letting loose of what was in your mind. Didn't want you to feel uncomfortable and restricted upon knowing that it's not that private after all. Don't worry, like what I've said, those people that bother to read (and check for updates everyday) are those who care and yeaps, I am one of them. =D

Haha, hello to Ade and Eileen if you're here!

Okay, no more procrastinating. Long day tomorrow so I better chop chop go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Phoe0na
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com