Sunday, September 11, 2011

Try.

I have to keep reminding myself that I cannot look back no matter what. Each time I do, it's because I'm starting to have doubts about myself and if I still continue to ponder upon my decision, it's highly likely that I'll end up regretting. Can't possibly let that happen, can I?

Something is affecting me more than I thought it would and it's rather disturbing. Forgetting aint so easy after all, especially when I'm not even sure if I'm ready to let go and move on.

On a happier note, I'm excited! Gonna meet up with Steven, JIJI and Disney seniors we're going to KL!! For these few weeks I'm gonna study real hard. YAYY really looking forward to the dates!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Phoe0na
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com