Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ticktock.

You're stirring up the emotions inside me.

--

Anyway, I get damn angst by people who clearly know what are my dislikes but willfully place them in front of me just to 'test' my reactions. Too much!

--

Insane runny nose on Wed, then high fever on Thurs. Felt so terrible while lying in hall alone. Was crying in bed and really contemplated if I should call home and ask Mommy to save me. Even the doctor who (I guess) thought I was geng-ing went "Woah! 39.4, so high!" when he took my temperature. Physically at my weakest then :(

--

Nonetheless, I misplaced my wallet, and I got it back! Yayyy gotta love Eileen! Just damn sian with myself whenever I lose something important. A bit like a used to such feelings but can never get over it because I'll blame myself for not learning. Laptops, handphones, wallets and the list goes on.

--

I strive to be a better daughter, a better sister, a better friend. By bitching about others behind their backs is equivalent to not giving them a change to change. I admire people who can speak of the flaws of others truthfully. Sigh oh sigh, why can't I.

--

DJJ is going to Taiwan! One way or another I'm gonna go over in Dec to find her. Desperately in need of a overseas trip and I really miss the days we spent in Macau. Then again we can spend our X'mas eve together! :)

--

怡妆

--

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Phoe0na
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com