Sunday, January 2, 2011

First post of the year!

I am still sad over the fact that I can't tour Europe with Eric. I really really wanted to go! The fact that I'm going with him, the fact that it's Europe, or simply just the fact that I want to go on a proper holiday!! Been watching the news and even Thailand is snowing zomgwhatisthis. I want to visit a snowy country again. Damn I'm getting more and more depressed as I think about how sad it is to be trapped in Sg. T.T

Anyway, it's now 2011! I had the most boring countdown ever. I'm just a lazy bum that avoids crowd lah. This time, I simply nua-ed in bed and read my exciting novel. Didn't even realize that it's 2011 alr until Mummy came down and surprised me from the back.

So,
First thing I did in 2011: Read book
First food I ate: Blueberry Morning with Milk
First person who msged me: Mel
First person I msged: Daddy
First person I called: Gorgor

Well, despite my very unexciting end of 2010, I had a very happening morning today. Was lying in bed sleeping with a blocked nose and when it itched a little, I rubbed it with the back of my hand. It was very watery (gross max I know) so I fumbled around for a tissue to wipe those 'mucus' away. I did all that with my eyes closed. Somehow, the mucus kept flowing so I got pekcek and opened my eyes, only to realize that I'm having a terrible case of nosebleed! Jumped off the bed instantly and the blood just gushed out of my left nostril and dripped all over. It's really like a tap! Formed this trail of blood as I hurriedly ran to the bathroom. Stayed there for quite some time as I couldn't stop the bleeding. Kinda scary. Whole basin was tainted dark red and I was very disgusted by the metalic taste in my mouth. Worst case of nosebleed I ever had. In tv shows you'll see those with one short trail ending somewhere above the upper lip. Mine was one flowing trail going over my mouth and all the way to the chin, dripping to the ground from there. So scary =((

New Year wishes:
1) Stay healthy! Especially so for Mummy. She has been complaining about numbness around the waist area as well as dark spots appearing, affecting her eyesight. It's really worrying me.
2) Stay happy! Hope to smile and laugh more often =)
3) Balance between work and play.

Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Phoe0na
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com