Sunday, January 16, 2011

TMDKL

I am like a tmdk tired now but I can't go to sleep yet. Many things undone and being super unproductive now isn't help at all. I know I might as well just go to bed and do it tml but I know better. Damn but I think I'll still end up procrastinating and do it tml. I'm screwed if I can't finish in time. But really, I can't think now. My head is spinning and I feel like puking. I can't afford to fall ill again. I'll go bang my head on the wall if I do. I hate how my immune system is super weak nowadays. Like suka suka I'll be down already whatisthis.

Just checked my mail and I got a F for IT quiz. Please tell me why am I not surprised. Totally should have feigned illness and give it a miss. Sick on the wrong days =(

Kukup trip with 20th comm was a blast. Coconuts overdose and I'm a little sick of prawns now. And yes, continue to stay away from alcohol I hate the taste. A more detailed post to come when I'm in a right state of mind and when I'm happier.

4E5 class gathering just now and I'm so glad to see those familiar faces again. I love Swiss. Sidetrack a bit, saw a couple of Swiss students having their flag day at Lot1 and I eagerly took out my waller to donate. Told the girl that I was from Swiss too. Hehe =)

Okay maybe I should rest. I might just fall off from the chair if I continue to face MSword for another minute =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Phoe0na
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com