Saturday, April 23, 2011

Disappointing Decisions.

I placed faith in you, believing that you are capable of making sound decisions.

I thought you knew how to differentiate between right and wrong, or at least between good and bad.

Upon knowing your choice, I am throughly disappointed. A person acknowledging a stupid thing but insisting on doing it is a stupid person.

With no choice, I have to keep this secret for you and I wonder if it's right for me to do so.

One day, I hope that you can come back to your senses. We all know that it will not be an easy journey but so long as you need me, I know I can and will be there for you. I am willing to put in that effort for you. Really. But now, all I need to know is if you feel the same towards me too.

Oh boy, you've left me speechless
You left me speechless, so speechless.


On a sidenote, I've been crying quite a bit recently and it's kinda troubling. It has been a long while since I last cried (well, that's surprising haha). Right now there's so much contradictions within myself that I can't figure out. It's weirdddd. I'm not even thattttt sad or anything but these tears are just uncontrollable. I woke up this afternoon with a blocked nose and tear-streaked face. I think I need a long bus ride soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Phoe0na
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com