Saturday, April 9, 2011

You're gonna catch a cold, from the ice inside your soul

Love this song. Been on repeat mode for a few days now.

Christina Perri -- Jar Of Hearts


Click here for dance vid on SYTYCD

Anyway, yesterday was an awesome day! Went swimming with Ade and Eileen! Jasmine couldn't make it in time but she passed her driving test omgg hahaha so happy for her. Like a finally! Okay so we went over to JE Swimming Complex and it has been so long since I last went! Had so much fun yay! <3 the wave pool =DDD

Met up with Mel, Eddie, Lex, and Ah Chua and we went to Stewards Riverboat for dinner! It's moored at Marina South Pier, serving American Tex-Mex Grill which I think is pretty not bad (Okay except for their jelly which seriously tastes like detergent =.=). Haha Ah Chua was saying that it's a smart business strategy for buffet because people like me with motion sickness seriously can't eat comfortably when I was there. But still, one of a kind experience! =)

Here comes the problem. Going home! Inital plan of taking red line all the way failed because Marina bay to Chua Chu Kang is really no joke + Fiona doesn't like trains. Haha kind-hearted Ah Chua and Lex accompanied me as we went from red line to purple line to Chinatown to 190 then finally back in CCK! So nice of them awww I'm touched. Had a short catch-up with Lex when he walked me home, and it was then that I realised how long have I not gone back to PJ! I wonder where is my 鱼肉细米粉虾汤 auntie now. =(

As for today, I was so unlucky till I'm getting a little speechless. Seven unlucky incidents, all within a day!! Okay hope it'll all get better tomorrow. Lunch and movie with Steven, dinner then kbox with Disney! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Phoe0na
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com