Monday, June 14, 2010

Addiction yaww!

Addiction =DD

Bought these 2 books from China and I completed both within 3 days. Each night I'll stay up until 5 in the morning because it's too addictive! Hahahhaha, it's those typical love story that's mega fictional but people like me will still continue to read on. It warps one's mindset towards romance because the storyline inside is just too sweet. Makes me want to fall in love like right now.

Hahahaha, I was telling Steven that I want to get myself a boyfriend. Okay I know I've been harping on this for a million years but really what! No boyfriend means no boyfriend. Was on this topic with DJJ as well, and when she asked me what do I think is missing in my 19th year on this planet, I answered "一场轰轰烈烈的爱情". Hahahahah where to find I ask you? Everything in the book is obviously fictional but I have to say that the minimal (ahems) female hormones in me (why am I putting myself down like this?) is seeking for true love. Zzomgg, this is so Disney as well. Reminds me of Enchanted =.=

So people, got good candidates must introduce to Fiona okay? HAHAHAHAHA, no need to be handsome (yes I do know that I'm not pretty) and character comes first! Lol, zzomgg I sound so desperate. -shakes head-

Anyway, I'm supposed to share about my thoughts on the book. Can't remember who was I telling, but I said so before that I don't really like romance books/movies in the past (idol dramas is another thing k). They kinda bore me when the two characters are so deep in love while me the reader/viewer is sitting there with the okay-can-you-guys-just-move-on face. So, when I go the library, I'll always look for psychological thrillers or those suspense detective books. I can stay up to the wee hours just to finish the book too! =DD

But, but but but, after reading those 2 books at the top, I think I found another genre I would like and came to another conclusion. It's not romance that I find boring. It's ANG MOH version of romance. Movies like Dear John, Remember Me. Woahhh, nearly fell asleep in the theater. I like Asian (or rather, Chinese) version of romance better. Can't really put my thoughts into words but yeah, I don't like it when ang-mohs can just look at each other in the eye, kiss (that person) for the first time and end up in bed having sex in the next second. Ewww. You can say that I'm naive or what but I really think that they're missing out on the process! (Fiona starts to sing: Where is the love~ Where is the love~ Where is the love~ The love~ The love~ The love~)

Okay I'm babbling here. Not exactly organizing my thoughts and my fingers are flying across the keyboard at a ridiculous speed. Heh, so right now I'm so tempted to go to the library and get more Chinese books. I know reading too much of them will bad for the mind (in a way~) but before I find some love for myself at least let me feel happy for others. Sidetrack a bit, I love it when my friends get attached! I'll feel so 幸福 even though it's pretty much none of my business LOL.

Goodbye!

3 comments:

FreakinClown said...

want go lib jio me! i also wanna go lib :D:D:D

good guys? yanglin lah. lol!

phoeona~~~ said...

=.= Go library also need to jio one meh? HAHAHA I think the number of times I go to the library is even more than going to the market leh. Next time I go market I jio you lah?

HAHAHAHA sorry hor, YL taken already ah! Too bad for you lah, no chance already. HEHE!

FreakinClown said...

eh yl taken why too bad for me o.o

go mkt jio me for what? and u go mkt for what? ._.

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Phoe0na
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com