Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need to save money!

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED DEAR, CHUA HUI YING!

Hehe, XOXO! Okay I doubt you're reading this but nonetheless, I want to let you know how much I love you. I know I've said this many times before but it's true! You're just a bubbly and cute little girl, outgoing and easy to hang out with. Kind and nice, you make people around you feel so happy! We're gonna live together as roommates soon so hiakhiak, you can't get away from me! =DDD!

That's for Monday. Went out with Ying and DJJ to Bakerzin @JP to eat good cakes. Been quite a while since the 3 of us went out like this! Previously we're practically seeing each other every single day and amazingly we never get sick of one another. Hehe, DJJ I love you too!

After Bakerzin, met up with Joanne, Melissa and WanFong for a Kbox session at the newly opened CCK branch. It's a really pretty place! Nice ambience and most of all, it's only $8nett! Sang from 7 - 10.30. Good deal, I like!

As for Tuesday, I attended a funeral. The mother of someone who I've grown much closer to recently passed away and we went over to show our concern. Shall not share too much about this but anyways, even though I know you wouldn't be reading but yes, be strong! :)

Wednesday! YAY YAY that's today! Okay went for tuition early in the morning and that's not something I'm looking forward to. Found out something though. My tutee's elder brother is 19 this year! ZZOMGG SAME AGE LEH! -WINK WINK!-

Met up with 亲爱的 at night and it has been so ultra-ly long since I've saw her. Teehee, we talked about a lot of things, and it seems like we are pretty much alike. Anyway, I love to meet up with friends! Okay I admit I'm the damn passive kind. You don't come and ask me out I've never go and look for you but I've changed! Realised that I miss sooooooo many people so I am eagerly asking them out now. Sent a text to BFF and Lex, both I used to be close with but because of the irritating NS I've not seen them for so long.

Come on people, meet me meet me!!

Okay tomorrow is going to be very exciting day. Fiona can't wait!! =DDDD!

OHOHOH! Just thought of something. HAHAHAHAHAHA STEVEN CONFESSED TO FIONA SIOLLLL!!

Obviously I'm out here trying to ruin this reputation but seriously, this was what he sent to me:

"I think some part of me fell in love with you already siah. Just now I had SOC. Have to hit 10mins and that's F-ing hard. Even Lex also fail. Then ending after 1km plus obstacles I freaking shagged. Then when I wanted to on I keep thinking of you sial. Then I managed to run the last 300m without stopping. My time was 10.35 like that. Personal best. My previous one was like 12.30."

Holy shit this was the first message I saw the moment I woke up. Even though deep deep down in my heart I know that it's impossible but who won't get freaked out I ask you?! LOL so I went like "You say real one or fake one?" (Okay I know my English is friggin broken but that's not the main point here) plus a whole chunk of crap at the back to make the message longer LOL.

Okay I shan't continue. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Let's just leave it as that. Steven Tan, you're secretly in love with me huh! Finally admitted right! LOLOLOLOL, okay hopefully you won't see this. HEHEHE! Also, you can't scold me because what I've said was true! Wells, maybe just incomplete but it's okay, who ask you to scare me like this. Tsktsk!

And yes. Back to the title. I NEED TO SAVE MONEY! O M G I'm spending like crazy. Really crazy! In the month of June I think I'm hitting 3K soon. That's like, 3X of my monthly salary? Oh, even worse. I'm unemployed now. Depending on my meager savings =(((

One last thing! YAYYYY I'M SO HAPPY! I desperately need someone to go with me to watch a choir concert at Esplanade my dear beloved ZR is going to take leave on that day and accompany me! He went like "Is this a date?" and I replied (damn fast) "YES YES I'M ASKING YOU OUT FOR A DATE NOW! PLEASE GO WITH ME!" YEEHARRRR! =DDDD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Phoe0na
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com