Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm a happy girl!

Met up with Kegan last night for dessert at JP. Been so long since we went out together! As usual we talked about a lot of things and I must say I shared a lot with him. A simple question "How do you start talking to someone who you used to be very close with but gradually lost contact?" got me thinking a lot. Oh, I was the one who asked him that by the way. Heh, wanted to be vague about the subject but figured that it's easier for him to help by telling him who are the people involved so tadah~ Felt that I really said a lot and it made me so emotional for a while =S

Recently I'm been thinking about the past. Thinking about people I used to be very close with but because of various reasons, we aren't that close anymore. I miss the times we shared but somehow deep inside me, I'm afraid. I don't dare to take the first step and I guess I don't know how as well. Anyways, Kegan said that he'll help so yay him!

As for today, I went ATAS shopping! Can't say who I went with (just in case) and I had a great time! We have quite a high budget hence went for better labels. Usually, kiam siap people like me will stay away from departmental stores unless I'm with my parents hehe but today, we hopped from DKNY to Guess to Coach to Guy Laroche to Pierre Cardin to Versace to Burberry to Vera Wang and to the underground kopitiam.

Teehee, but I have to admit that for some of the brands, we went there for the perfume. Vera Wang has this princess series that I find really pretty! I like the bottle a lot a lot but the price is also ahems, very high. As for Versace, I love the smell yaww! The promoter gave us this sample paper (heck I don't know what's the proper name but yea, you know) and it's super fragrant! Hahahahah! While we're checking out the wallets I'll be sniffing it every few seconds like a drug addict and commenting on how good it is. LOL.

Anyways, finally settled on a Guy Laroche wallet (kns freak ex) for myself. Quite an impulsive buy because I went out of the house with no shopping list in mind. Didn't intend to buy anything for myself but ended up spending a bomb =( Okay self consolation: It's GSS! =DD!!

Oh yar. HAHAHHA sounds sad but it's actually the first time I went into a Coach store with the mindset of wanting to buy something. Normally I'll just go in and walk a few rounds but today, when we finally decided to get the purse, the Coach store at Paragon closes at 9! Crazy so early for wad! Went over to the one at Taka but they don't have the colour we want =.=

Okie next post will be a few days later. Tutoring JF and Joy tomorrow before going to Mambo with Eric, have a stayover at his place and tadah! Bintan on Thursday morning! Excited excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Phoe0na
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com